You will be able to check delivery costs before placing your order. Costs vary depending on the delivery address and on the size and weight of the package. However, in most cases, parcels weight less than a couple of kilograms. Please see below our shipping costs:
Spain, Portugal and Andorra:
4,99 € (* Free shipping, except Outlet category products)
Balearic Islands: 7,99 €
Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 17,99 €
U.K. and Europe: 20 €
USA: 50 €
Japan: 60 €
China: 60 €
For enquiries about any other destinations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When your order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with all the information so you can track it.
Your parcel will be prepared Mondays to Fridays from 09:00h to 16:00h, once the payment has been confirmed. If you place your order outside of these hours or on a Sunday or a bank holiday, we will pick and pack it so it's ready to go the following working day. Once your item is ready in our central warehouse, we will ship it via our urgent courier so it can be with you as soon as possible. Below are our delivery times:
Shipping to Spain: 2-10 working days
Shipping to USA: 5-7 working days
Shipping to Europe: 5 working days
Shipping outside of the EU: 20-30 working days.
Please note if you are outside the EU, you may incur Customs charges. If your delivery gets delayed, please check the tracking number you will have received when placing your order. May we also recommend speaking to your building's reception or facilities manager as the courier may have left your order with them.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
To return or exchange an item from our online shop, you will need to fill in the Returns/Exchanges form you will receive inside your parcel.
- Exchanges or returns need to be requested within 14 days after the item is delivered to you. Please let us know the reason for the return as that will help us keep improving. If you need a size exchange, please indicate the new size you need your item exchanged for.
Exchanges or returns are not accepted for orders of customised products.
- For returns or exchanges, articles will need to be shipped back to us
- In their original state, together with any accessories the item came with. Items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
- Items must include all original tags.
- Items must include all original packaging.
- In case of partial returns, either the invoice or a copy of the invoice must be included in your package.
Please send your items to the following address:
- Calle Serrano 8
- 28001 Madrid (España)
Important note: you will be responsible for your item until we receive it back in our warehouse. We recommend using a courier or post system that allows you to track your item; and also keeping your receipt.
For OFFLINE purchases:
- From February 1st 2019, all purchase made in any Malababa Store, offline and online, could be refund in the same original payment method
- It is necessary to present the original receipt of purchase within a maximum of 14 days from the purchase date.
- Product should be in perfect conditions including original packaging.
- You can change in any Malababa store except in those in El Corte Inglés.
- In case of Gift Receipt, it won't be a refund of the money but a MALABABA-COUPON will be issued.
- Except defects of manufacture.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Once your return is approved, you will get your refund in the same way you paid for the item.
DO I NEED TO PAY FOR MY RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
In order to return or exchange a Malababa item you just have to contact your preferred courier or Post Office and ship the item to the above address. Shipping costs will be payed by the client who wishes to place the return. If your item was faulty or if you need to exchange the size of your item, Malababa will pay for the entirety of shipping costs (applies only in Spain and Portugal).
Only for size exchanges Malababa will contact a courier or local post service. They will take your unwanted item and replace it with the correct size one (applies only in Spain and Portugal).
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Once we check that items are in their original state and with all their tags and packaging, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to let you know that the correspondent amount will be refunded into your account.
WHAT IF THE REFUNDED AMOUNT WAS INCORRECT?
In the unlikely event of the refunded amount being incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try and address the issue as soon as possible. If Malababa had mistakenly sent the wrong item or if the quality was not adequate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can proceed with the return or exchange. In this case, Malababa would cover all associated shipping and return costs.
In the case of special promotions when shipping costs were to be offered free of charge, the client will also need to cover the shipping costs associated with the return or exchange, with the exception of size changes (applicable only in Spain and Portugal).