We have the following payment methods: Visa, Paypal, bank transfer and Pay in installments. When choosing Bank transfer option, please specify in the comments the web order number.
Your card may be rejected by one of the following reasons:
- The card may be expired. Make sure your card does not exceed the expiry date.
- May have been reached the limit of the card. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- Any data entered may be incorrect. Make sure you have correctly filled out all required fields.
- May not have enabled to make purchases over the Internet.
If you would like to purchase online and experience any problem, please call us in the number +34-91-112-35-36 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For paying in installments a purchase in a physical store, our specialized staff will guide you through the process.
- * Malababa finances all the clients purchases, without a minimum and up to 36 months period.
- * Spanish DNI or NIE and a card belonging to a spanish entity is required for applying to a payment in installments.
If you need an invoice to your company name, please email a request to email@example.com with your VAT number, name, address and telephone.
No, it is not possible because the tax free applies only to products purchased in a physical store and are carried by oneself.